YourBoots ApS is a Danish company founded by sports therapists educated within the use of Recovery Boots. Our customers are sports clubs, therapists, and private persons.
We are so much more than just a Webshop, and you will often come across us at weekend races, competitions, and sports events where we are in charge of recovery and the treatment of injuries.
We have showrooms in the Danish towns of Farum and Fredericia, where – by appointment – you can experience and buy all our models. Are you interested in having a fitting of or more of our models, together with a detailed and competent introduction to such boots as will best suit your requirements? Then you should make an online booking of an appointment.
YourBoots are developed for purposes of recovery and muscle therapy targeted at athletes and physically active people
Your recovery period will be significantly reduced by increased blood circulation – ensuring optimised oxygen supply for the muscular system – together with lymphatic drainage which will optimise the discharge of waste substances.
Attention is drawn to the fact that the YourBoots solution is NOT medical equipment. It is, rather, a product that is developed for the purposes of the recovery of perfectly healthy people. If you suffer from critical illness, you should seek medical advice prior to use. The following instructions are basically targeted on healthy peoples’ application of the products. Hence, YourBoots ApS does not give advice related to the treatment of medical conditions.
- The devices have been developed pursuant to the principle applied at hospitals, where the system is labelled FlowTron.
- All models carry the CE and RoHS marks and are approved for application by laymen, i.e. no technical skills or professional background are required. The devices are not medical equipment but manufactured for the purpose of use at home.
- Model Pro,, Upgrade and Ultimate are equipped with a pressure sensor whereas Model Basic features a pressure-regulation unit that facilitates individual setting of boot pressure.
- It is a perfectly safe treatment where you can do nothing wrong. If you are pregnant, you should not apply a pressure above 100mmHg. If you suffer from serious disease, you should seek advice from your doctor prior to application.
- Recommended period of use is 30-90 minutes at a time (as required).