TRAVEL YourBoots Sleeves:
- Continual pulsation at a pressure between 0 and 90mmHg. Thus, there will never be a permanent compression pressure for longer periods at a time, but – by contrast – it will be a comfortable pulsation that will resemble the body’s own rhythmical pumping movements.
- Can be applied under the user’s clothing, with and without stockings, and should be used in every sedentary situation.
- Equipped with 2 air chambers and a small rechargeable control unit to secure approximately 6-8 hours’ circulation of the lower leg before recharging will be required.
- Has 1 programme. If you are already familiar with our YourBoots, you will recognise this as Programme B.
- Chamber 1 will be filled and retain its pressure, while chamber 2 will also be inflated to a pressure of 90mmHg. Next, both chambers will be deflated, and, 5 seconds later, the inflation will begin again. The sleeves will be activated by keeping the pushbutton depressed for 3 seconds, and deactivation will follow the same procedure. Thus the sleeves are highly useful for weak or rheumatic hands.